Touchless Infrared Thermometer
Product No. ET002A
- Touchless Infrared Thermometer | Color Alarm
- Ergonomic design. One touch operation with a quick 1/2 second response.
- Features Fahrenheit or Celsius and a three-color smart display Green (normal), Yellow (low fever) & Red (high fever).
- Measuring Distance: 2 Inch or 5CM Clinical Infrared Forehead Thermometer.
- Lightweight & Compact Design: 6.3” x 2” x 2”.
- Two measuring modes for body or objects.
- Auto shutoff after 15 seconds.
- Instrument Classification: Class II Medical Grade, RoHS, CE & ISO.
- Includes 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Two AAA batteries not included.
Preparing the person being evaluated:
In preparation for taking a temperature measurement - the person using the equipment should typically ensure that the test area of the forehead is clean, dry and not blocked during measurement.
The person’s body temperature or temperature at the forehead test area has not been increased or decreased by exercise, excessive temperatures such as internal car temperature or wearing excessive clothing or head covers (for example headbands, bandanas), or by using facial cleansing products (for example cosmetic wipes).
The use environment may impact the performance of the thermometer. Instructions will typically include recommendations for optimal use, such as the following:
Use in a draft-free space and out of direct sun or near radiant heat sources.
Determine if conditions are optimal for use. Typically, the environmental temperature should be between 60.8-104 ºF (16-40 ºC) and relative humidity below 85 percent.
We recommend that the person being tested is in a controlled temperature environment for 10-30 minutes prior to use of the thermometer to allow their body temperature to regulate.
Click here for more information from the FDA
Copyright 2020. All Rights Reserved.