Alexander’s Aesthetics II Classes
October 26, 2021: In Person Training: Brazilian Waxing Techniques
November 1, 2021: Online Paid Training: Lash Lift Course (FULL)
November 8, 2021: Free Online Webinar: How to Utilize MYSKINBUDDY in the Treatment Room
December 6, 2021: Free Online Webinar: Calming and Relaxing Trends with Aromatherapy by CA Botana
Recordings of previous webinars:
- February 3, 2020 | Age Defying Secrets
- February 10, 2020 | Bend Beauty
March 25, 2020 | Sugaring 101 with iSugarUniversity and Sugar of the Nile
- March 26, 2020 | Waxing with Lycon
- March 31, 2020 | Part 1 of 2: Scrubs and Enzymes
- April 2, 2020 | Part 2 of 2: Chemical Peels
- April 5, 2020 | Lipgloss + Aftershave Virtual Skin Care Festival with Bend Beauty (replay is viewable through the Lipgloss + Aftershave app)
- April 6, 2020 | Waxing with ItalWax
- April 9, 2020 | Treating Acneic Skin
- April 15 2020 | Esthetician Coffee Talk
- April 20, 2020 | Brightening Facial Protcol with Doctor D. Schwab
- April 23, 2020 | Keeping your business relevant during COVID-19
- April 28, 2020 | Coffee Talk: Addressing Stressed Skin and Plans to Re-Open
- April 29, 2020 | Skin Script Coffee Talk with Dave Waggoner
- April 30, 2020 | Revitalizing Aromatherapy Facial Protocol with Ambrosia
- May 4, 2020 | Lycon Wax Coffee Talk with Lindsay Miller
- May 11, 2020 | Sugaring 101 with iSugarUniversity and Sugar of the Nile
- May 18, 2020 | Waxing with Cirepil Wax
- August 19, 2020 | RefectoCil Brow Lamination and Tinting Webinar with Chrissie Paraschos, RefectoCil North America Head Trainer
- August 26, 2020 | How to Prevent and Control MASK-NE with Tiffany Montalbano
- September 1, 2020 | Sugaring through the Recession: How Sugar Hair Removal Grew my Beauty Business with Shannon "Sugar Mama" O'Brien from Love2Sugar
- September 9, 2020 | Coffee Talk: Skin Script with Dave Waggoner, Director of Education at Skin Script
- September 16, 2020 | Signature Facials and Peels & the Power of Botanical Peels with Tami Assaf from CA Botana
- November 24 | MYSKINBUDDY Training with Ghada, creator of MYSKINBUDDY
- December 9 | RefectoCil Lash Styling
- March 3, 2021 | Treating acne with BiON Skincare
- September 8, 2021 | Sensitive Treatments with BiON Skincare
- September 16, 2021: Brow Lamination with Strip products
September 27, 2021: How to Effectively Boost Business by Selling Lash & Brow Aftercare
October 4, 2021: How to Choose the Best Wax for you
Alexander's Aesthetics has partnered with iSugarUniversity to bring you an ONLINE Sugaring Course. Now is the time to grow your business with a sugaring certification. You will learn a new skill with iSugarUniversity, a national certification.
What you'll get:
- Access to the Basic Body Certification course ONLINE
- A savings of $380 on the class (Regularly $479)
- Lifetime access if you ever need a refresher
- Self-paced, nationally recognized certification
- And a FREE month in the Sugar Tribe!
Limited Time Special: $127; save $380 on the class (Regularly $479) by registering through Alexander's Aesthetics.
*Must be a licensed Esthetician, Cosmetologist, or currently enrolled in an Esthetics/Cosmetology School for US students.
Events and Tradeshows:
Due to COVID all tradeshows and events have been cancelled in 2020.
For online education, please visit the following links for approved YouTube videos and online training:
- Alexander's Aesthetics YouTube channel
- Hale & Hush
- Skin Script
- ItalWax Hot Film Wax
- Sugar of the Nile Video
- Refectocil Lash Lifting
- Refectocil Lash Curl
- Refectocil Brow Lamination
Tuesday, October 26, 2021 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Receive the confidence and knowledge to provide a successful Brazilian wax service. This class will not only show you how to wax in a time efficient manner but provide the step-by-step direction to build your clientele.
Students must bring their own female model starting at 11 AM
This class will cover:
- Waxing dos and don’ts
- Proper sanitary procedures
- Utilizing the strip less technique
- Pre & post waxing products
- Proper Brazilian etiquette
- Hands-on Brazilian technique
Class Fee: $250; instructor demonstration, hands-on instruction and certificate of completion
Monday, November 1, 2021 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
About Lash Lifts: Lash Lifts give the appearance of longer, darker lashes. A Lash Lift is a great low maintenance alternative to eyelash extensions that last up to 12 weeks by perming the client’s own lashes against a silicone pad to create a natural looking lift. It’s the perfect solution for those who have straight or downward facing natural lashes, or eyes that are too sensitive for lash extensions.
In this online course, you will learn how to perform this popular service along with Lash Tinting, with detailed instruction from our experienced lash expert, Trinnie Maldonado. The certificate component will include a case study submission of before and after images for assessment after your training date, to further ensure you have been able to retain and apply your new found skills.
This course includes Strip’s Lash Lift Kit with 10 applications
What you will learn:
- Introduction to Lash Lifting
- Consultation and Layout
- Contraindications and Safety Protocol.
- Demonstration Training with Instructor
- Final Results
- Case Study submissions explained
- Lash Lift Kit
- 3 sets of silicone rods
- 1 bottle of glue
- 10 packets of Step 1, Step 2 & Keratin Booster
- Lifting/Isolation Tool
- FREE Gift – Strip’s Lint Free Eyelash Gel Patches
- Support from your trainer and Alexander’s Aesthetics
- Certificate upon submission of case study to be evaluated by your trainer
Registration Deadline: October 25, 2021
Monday, November 8, 2021 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Join Ghada, the creator and owner of MYSKINBUDDY as she shares how MYSKINBUDDY can help skincare professionals enhance their services while generating revenue for their business.
Whether you're NEW to MYSKINBUDDY, or an existing account with questions and in need of extra motivation for your business, then you should sign up!
Monday, December 6, 2021 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Join CA Botana’s educator Tami Assaf for an informative webinar taking you deeper into the science behind CA Botana’s advanced product systems, with a focus on 2021 skincare trends including destressing skincare, skin-minimalism, and personalized clean beauty.
Learn personalization, customization and how structured flexibility and follow-through will grow your relationships and thus your business. Tami will bring to light calming ingredients and products worth retailing and using in spa.
How to Register
All classes are held at Alexander's Aesthetics II LLC, 685 S Arthur Ave Unit 1A, Louisville, CO 80027
To Register: Click here to register online or call Alexander’s Aesthetics II @ 303-955-6490. Payment is due upon registration.
At Alexander’s Aesthetics, our priority is to keep our clients, students, and staff healthy. We respectfully ask that students registered for our classes adhere by the following requirements:
1. Vaccines and negative PCR test required
a. Students registered for any Alexander’s Aesthetics class must provide proof of an approved COVID vaccine and a negative PCR test within 72 hours of a class date.
b. Please email a copy of your vaccine card and negative PCR test to email@example.com
2. Masks required
a. Everyone must wear a mask indoors.
We are waiving our cancellation policy; you may cancel a class at any time if you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or exhibit any of these signs after signing up:
- Fever – A temperature of 100.4ºF or greater
- Cough (or change in a chronic cough)
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
A few steps we are taking to ensure your safety:
- Smaller class sizes to allow separation.
- Instructors will wear masks and are vaccinated.
- Disinfecting throughout the day.
We appreciate your understanding and look forward to having you back at the Alexander’s Aesthetics Education Center.