Alexander’s Aesthetics II Classes
Recordings of previous webinars:
- February 3, 2020 | Age Defying Secrets
- February 10, 2020 | Bend Beauty
- March 2, 2020 | How to Choose the Best wax for you?
March 25, 2020 | Sugaring 101 with iSugarUniversity and Sugar of the Nile
- March 26, 2020 | Waxing with Lycon
- March 31, 2020 | Part 1 of 2: Scrubs and Enzymes
- April 2, 2020 | Part 2 of 2: Chemical Peels
- April 5, 2020 | Lipgloss + Aftershave Virtual Skin Care Festival with Bend Beauty (replay is viewable through the Lipgloss + Aftershave app)
- April 6, 2020 | Waxing with ItalWax
- April 9, 2020 | Treating Acneic Skin
- April 15 2020 | Esthetician Coffee Talk
- April 20, 2020 | Brightening Facial Protcol with Doctor D. Schwab
- April 23, 2020 | Keeping your business relevant during COVID-19
- April 28, 2020 | Coffee Talk: Addressing Stressed Skin and Plans to Re-Open
- April 29, 2020 | Skin Script Coffee Talk with Dave Waggoner
- April 30, 2020 | Revitalizing Aromatherapy Facial Protocol with Ambrosia
- May 4, 2020 | Lycon Wax Coffee Talk with Lindsay Miller
- May 11, 2020 | Sugaring 101 with iSugarUniversity and Sugar of the Nile
- May 18, 2020 | Waxing with Cirepil Wax
- August 19, 2020 | RefectoCil Brow Lamination and Tinting Webinar with Chrissie Paraschos, RefectoCil North America Head Trainer
- August 26, 2020 | How to Prevent and Control MASK-NE with Tiffany Montalbano
- September 1, 2020 | Sugaring through the Recession: How Sugar Hair Removal Grew my Beauty Business with Shannon "Sugar Mama" O'Brien from Love2Sugar
- September 9, 2020 | Coffee Talk: Skin Script with Dave Waggoner, Director of Education at Skin Script
- September 16, 2020 | Signature Facials and Peels & the Power of Botanical Peels with Tami Assaf from CA Botana
- November 24 | MYSKINBUDDY Training with Ghada, creator of MYSKINBUDDY
- December 9 | RefectoCil Lash Styling
- March 3, 2021 | Treating acne with BiON Skincare
- All of our hands-on classes have been cancelled due to the COVID-19 Outbreak. We will update this once we know when we can offer classes in our shop.
Alexander's Aesthetics has partnered with iSugarUniversity to bring you an ONLINE Sugaring Course. Now is the time to grow your business with a sugaring certification. You will learn a new skill with iSugarUniversity, a national certification.
What you'll get:
- Access to the Basic Body Certification course ONLINE
- A savings of $380 on the class (Regularly $479)
- Lifetime access if you ever need a refresher
- Self-paced, nationally recognized certification
- And a FREE month in the Sugar Tribe!
Limited Time Special: $127; save $380 on the class (Regularly $479) by registering through Alexander's Aesthetics.
*Must be a licensed Esthetician, Cosmetologist, or currently enrolled in an Esthetics/Cosmetology School for US students.
Events and Tradeshows:
Due to COVID all tradeshows and events have been cancelled in 2020.
For online education, please visit the following links for approved YouTube videos and online training:
- Alexander's Aesthetics YouTube channel
- Hale & Hush
- Skin Script
- ItalWax Hot Film Wax
- Sugar of the Nile Video
- Refectocil Lash Lifting
- Refectocil Lash Curl
- Refectocil Brow Lamination
No classes are currently scheduled.
How to Register
All classes are held at Alexander's Aesthetics II LLC, 685 S Arthur Ave Unit 1A, Louisville, CO 80027
To Register: Click here to register online or call Alexander’s Aesthetics II @ 303-955-6490. Payment is due upon registration.
Cancellation Policy: Classes are non-refundable, due to travel expenses for the instructors.