Alexander’s Aesthetics II Classes
December 19, 2022: Online Paid Training: EstheticPro Micropen Product Knowledge (Registration only)
December 19, 2022: Online Paid Training: EstheticPro Micropen Product Knowledge (Registration and Collections)
February 27, 2023: In-Person Paid Training: Lash Lift & Brow Lamination In-Person Training Course
March 27, 2023: In-Person Paid Training: Brazilian Waxing Techniques
ON-DEMAND: Minding Your Microbiome
NASNPRO FLORIDA in Boynton Beach | January 30, 2023
NASNPRO CALIFORNIA in Tustin | February 20, 2023
Recordings of previous webinars:
Cick here to view Skin Care, Hair Removal, Eyebrow, Lash and Business Success Webinars
Alexander's Aesthetics has partnered with iSugarUniversity to bring you an ONLINE Sugaring Course. Now is the time to grow your business with a sugaring certification. You will learn a new skill with iSugarUniversity, a national certification.
What you'll get:
- Access to the Basic Body Certification course ONLINE
- A savings of $380 on the class (Regularly $479)
- Lifetime access if you ever need a refresher
- Self-paced, nationally recognized certification
- And a FREE month in the Sugar Tribe!
Your investment is $272; save $207 on the class (Regularly $479) by registering through Alexander's Aesthetics.
*Must be a licensed Esthetician, Cosmetologist, or currently enrolled in an Esthetics/Cosmetology School for US students.
Events and Tradeshows:
For online education, please visit the following links for approved YouTube videos and online training:
- Alexander's Aesthetics YouTube channel
- Skin Script
- ItalWax Hot Film Wax
- Sugar of the Nile Video
- Refectocil Lash Lifting
- Refectocil Lash Curl
- Refectocil Brow Lamination
Monday, December 12, 2022 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Monday, December 12th, 2022 FROM 8 AM – 11 AM PT/9AM – 12PM MT
About Lash Lifts: Lash Lifts give the appearance of longer, darker lashes. A Lash Lift is a great low maintenance alternative to eyelash extensions that last up to 12 weeks by perming the client’s own lashes against a silicone pad to create a natural looking lift. It’s the perfect solution for those who have straight or downward facing natural lashes, or eyes that are too sensitive for lash extensions.
In this online course, you will learn how to perform this popular service along with Lash Tinting, with detailed instruction from our experienced lash expert, Trinnie Maldonado. The certificate component will include a case study submission of before and after images for assessment after your training date, to further ensure you have been able to retain and apply your new found skills.
This course includes Strip’s Lash Lift Kit with 10 applications
What you will learn:
- Introduction to Lash Lifting
- Consultation and Layout
- Contraindications and Safety Protocol.
- Demonstration Training with Instructor
- Final Results
- Case Study submissions explained
- Lash Lift Kit
- 3 sets of silicone rods
- 1 bottle of glue
- 10 packets of Step 1, Step 2 & Keratin Booster
- Lifting/Isolation Tool
- FREE Gift – Strip’s Lint Free Eyelash Gel Patches
- Follow up live coaching session
- Ongoing support from your trainer and Alexander’s Aesthetics
- Certificate upon submission of case study to be evaluated by your trainer
Registration Deadline: December 5 , 2022
How to Register
All classes are held at Alexander's Aesthetics II LLC, 685 S Arthur Ave Unit 1A, Louisville, CO 80027
To Register: Click here to register online or call Alexander’s Aesthetics II @ 303-955-6490. Payment is due upon registration.
At Alexander’s Aesthetics, our priority is to keep our clients, students, and staff healthy. We respectfully ask that students registered for our classes adhere by the following requirements:
1. Vaccines and negative PCR test required
a. Students registered for any Alexander’s Aesthetics class must provide proof of an approved COVID vaccine and a negative PCR test within 72 hours of a class date.
b. Please email a copy of your vaccine card and negative PCR test to email@example.com
2. Masks required
a. Everyone must wear a mask indoors.
We are waiving our cancellation policy; you may cancel a class at any time if you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or exhibit any of these signs after signing up:
- Fever – A temperature of 100.4ºF or greater
- Cough (or change in a chronic cough)
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
A few steps we are taking to ensure your safety:
- Smaller class sizes to allow separation.
- Instructors will wear masks and are vaccinated.
- Disinfecting throughout the day.
We appreciate your understanding and look forward to having you back at the Alexander’s Aesthetics Education Center.