On Orders Over $200*
Featured Salon Supplies | View All Salon Supplies
Shop Salon Supplies and Equipment by Brand or Category
- Angel Feather
- Barbicide ...
- BiON Skin Care ...
- CA Botana Skin ...
- Cirepil Wax
- Epillyss Wax
- Equipro ...
- Escential Wax
- Graham ...
- Intrinsics ...
- Lycon - ...
- Martinni ...
- Mehaz & Ultra ...
- new ...
- Peepers® Eye ...
- PFB Vanish - ...
- RefectoCil - ...
- Rubis ...
- Skin Script RX ...
- Strip (Just ...
- Sugar Of The ...
- Swann-Morton ...
- Ultra ...
- Wax Buster - ...
- Alexander's Aesthetics ...
- Bend Beauty Ingestible ...
- BiON Skin Care Products
- Body Treatment ...
- CA Botana Skin Care - ...
- CA Botana Skin Care - ...
- CA Botana Skin Care - Sea ...
- Chemical Peels
- Cirepil Wax and Products
- Class Registration
- Cotton and Disposable ...
- Dermaplaning Supplies
- Disinfectant, Hand ...
- Disinfectants, Bowls, ...
- Escential Wax and ...
- Esthetic Medical Charts
- Gloves and Finger Cots
- Gowns and Robes
- Lash Lifting/Curling & ...
- Lycon - Precision Waxing
- Martinni Beauty Collagen ...
- Mitts, Booties and Table ...
- Paper Products
- PFB Vanish-First line of ...
- RefectoCil European Hair ...
- Retail Products
- Retail Sets/Kits
- Sample Containers
- Skin Script Skin Care
- Sugar Of The Nile
- Tweezers and Scissors
- Wax Warmers
- Waxing Accessories
- Waxing Kits
- What's New
Receive regular email updates on special offers and classes offered by Alexander's Aesthetics II.
Your privacy is important to us. We will not share your email address with anyone.
Alexander's Aesthetics II Blog
7/28/2022 9:52:10 AM
As the great Pitbull once said, “Let me introduce you to my party people in the club.”
I want to spend this blog chatting about something Alexander’s Aesthetics has been pouring our hearts, time and efforts into, our rebrand and new website.
Change is one of the most difficult things to embrace, especially when it comes to family, tradition and business. In 1980, Alexander’s Aesthetics was founded by Alexander Desy. When he passed 7 years later, his successor was his mother, Margaret, who ran the company for 12 years. In 1999, Margaret’s cousins, Cee and Pat, took over the company. They still own and operate this 100% family-owned business. Their daughter Wendi, now owns and operates the Colorado location.
Our look hasn’t changed since the blossoming of the company, although we as a company continue to grow and evolve as the years have passed.
Alexander’s Aesthetics has stayed consistent with the trends and changes in the esthetic community, but our look and vibe was not reflecting that. In the past few years the company decided to change our branding to reflect that growth and evolution. Our mission to provide the professional aesthetician with superior supplies, customer service, and essential education remains the same, but with a facelift.
New Site Benefits
- Website will be the same for both locations
- Resource Center to access product knowledge and treatment protocols
- Online Education Center to access new and past classes
- New features in the MY ACCOUNT section; ability to save important resources into your account, pull up past orders, easy reorder process
- Upgraded to meet current standards
- Contains latest hi-tech features
- Suggestions for complimentary products
- New search filters by category or brand
- and most importantly the ease of use for our clients
- Website will be closed to online orders August 8th and 9th!
- Usernames and passwords will remain the same
- Orders history from the last 2 years will be available on our new site for those clients with online accounts
- Security features remain the same
Okay estheticians, can you tell me what this ingredient is known as?
Alright, I’ll tell ya. It’s considered the botox ingredient. What it does is relaxes muscle contractions, so wrinkles and fine lines smoothe out. It does not change the person or the genetic make-up completely. This is how I have thought of our rebranding. We are soothing out the wrinkles and overall kinks of our website and look, without changing who we are at the core.
Now for the party people, that Pitbull promised.
We’re pretty cool, I can promise you that.
Since we are introducing the new website, the outer face of the company, I want to introduce the inner workings or workers or the company, the employees!
I honestly can say when I come to work, I am so excited to see what the day is going to bring. I love my job, I always say I have the esthetician dream job. I get to talk about aesthetics allllllllll day. Whether it’s education, products, new trends or just getting to know the spa professionals that come into the shop, I love watching the company change and flourish. I know I am just an employee but I love the company and aspire to be a contribution to its success in the endeavors we undergo. I value the confidence and internal growth I have had since working here. I can’t thank my teammates and boss enough for that, because they believe in me as much as I believe in them.
I wanted to see what the rest of the crew felt was their favorite part of their work day and what they learned that they value the most. Honestly I absolutely loved reading these responses.
- Seeing the amount of orders we get knowing they are going to someone who values us and appreciates our business as much as we appreciate them purchasing from us!
Having the opportunity to continuously learn new things about the company and products while being surrounded by great people.
- My favorite part of the work day is when I get to talk with our clients!
I have learned that I value good communication and trust between us and our customers. It’s important that everyone has what they need when they need it. We are transparent about our cost, stock, and quality of everything we carry in the shop. Most people don’t do that!
- Talking with the team
The ability to be transparent and be myself – it is a safe environment.
-Amy, CA & CO
- My favorite part of the day is talking with our clients and getting to know a little about them.
What I have learned and value the most is that AA offers some of the very best products in the industry and that hard work and great customer service makes my day.
- My favorite part of my work day is setting up my day first thing in the morning. I make coffee, print internet orders, balance/reconcile from the previous day, etc. Organizing and setting up my desk makes me excited for the day!
What I value most working for AA is the family/co-worker relationships I’ve built. Working for a Mom/Daughter company makes me WANT to succeed and help their business grow. When I see Wendi & Cee working hard, it makes me want to make them proud just like I would my own family.
- I’ve been a customer for over 10 years and I believe in the products they sell. I use them every day! I love being able to still use my esthetics skills behind the scenes. I also have always loved the people and dynamic here and am very happy to be a part of this wonderful team.
- I don’t work in the office, but I love that we are a team. In order to teach for Alexanders, it takes the support from everyone in the office to ensure I can complete my job successfully.
Having the opportunity to go into spas/schools has allowed me to continue to learn more about techniques and products. I think I get to learn just as much from those I’m teaching.
- At the end of the day, when we review the orders that have been shipped to make sure we didn’t miss anything. It is so fulfilling knowing that we are meeting our goals to ship the same day and that our packages are on their way to our customers.
I have learned from my Mom and Dad, when I opened the shop, the value of building and maintaining good relationships with everyone that we interact with (co-workers, customers, vendors, UPS drivers, neighbors, etc). Also, my Dad taught me early on that there is enough business to go around for everyone and no need to worry about competition. Just do what we say we are going to do and the rest will fall into place.
We love our clients and we wanted to present the most efficient version of Alexander’s Aesthetics online as possible for you guys! We hope you like it as much as we do.