Alexander’s Aesthetics II, LLC Classes
Training Schedule at Alexander's Aesthetics II in Louisville, CO
- September 10 - 12, 2017: Oncology Skin Care Training
- September 25, 2017: Hale & Hush Product Knowledge
We will be exhibiting at the following tradeshows:
- August 7, 2017: NASNPRO in Westminster, CO
For online education, please visit Alexander's Aesthetics YouTube channel
Sunday, September 10, 2017 9:30 AM - 3:00 PM
This 3-day introduction course is designed to give you a foundational understanding of cancer, cancer treatments and how they will impact your clients’ skin. You will learn how to ask the right questions, analyze the information and then customize treatments for any client with compromised health.
You will learn:
- The basics of cancer as it relates to skincare
- How to safely reduce the skin related side-effects
- How cancer effects our clients mind and emotions
- How to determine proper products and ingredients; the safe, the not so safe and the outright toxic
- Hands-on training with survivors as you learn how to customize and offer safe treatments
- Learn how to utilize the information to increase your client base and positive visibility within your community.
- How to work with Cancer Centers, Hospitals, Referrals from Dr’s.
Each class includes:
- Training manual/workbook ($125 value)
- USB flash drive with digital product information/forms ($60 value)
- Equipment that can be used on oncology clients ($150 value)
- Product samples ($60 value)
- Oncology-Trained Canvas Tote bag (value $35)
- Document of Completion
- This class has been approved for 10 CEs by the Commission on Accreditation (check with your state board)
To Register: All registrations are done through Oncology Spa Solutions. Click here to register.
About the Instructor: Becky Kuehn
Founder Becky Kuehn is a:
– NCEA Certified, Licensed Master Esthetician and Cosmetologist
– Hope Coach
– Holistic Cancer Educator
I really started this journey 37 years ago when I was diagnosed with cancer. I will never forget the day I received the call from my Doctor – the sense of fear was overwhelming, as I was faced with uncertainty about my future.
I noticed the way the Nurses and staff cared for me, and saw the impact it had on my husband and family as they traveled the journey with me.
A cancer diagnosis changes a person forever – forming me into the person I am today. I found solace in God and my favorite scripture, Philippians 4:13 (I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me) in order to get through this part of my life’s journey.
I love to share with each class the life lessons I learned throughout my personal cancer experience and the things I’ve learned from the many clients whose lives have touched mine. We have the opportunity to use the talents and gifts that we as Spa professionals have, to care for those that are facing cancer.
I have been working with clients now since 2009 while working both with and directing two local hospital programs, and helping grads get into cancer centers or hospitals in their area. I am so happy to share that we now have almost 24 different locations in the US with oncology-trained Estheticians that are offering skincare and wig services to cancer patients.
I am so passionate about patient care and all the wonderful things that we as oncology-trained estheticians can do to help and assist in the healing process. I will continue to learn and add more to the training as the industry moves and changes, you will have all the up-to-date and current information. That way you can also become a valued and beneficial part of the circle of care. I hope you join us in changing the world for a client going through the cancer journey.
Monday, September 25, 2017 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
This class is a must for the skincare professional wanting to learn the science behind Hale & Hush.
The class takes an in-depth look at skin challenges, product knowledge, and a variety of protocols that are focused on a client with sensitive or health challenged skin. At long last, anti-aging and healing skincare can be found in one highly specialized sensitive skin product line. This class will also show you how Hale & Hush is complementary to the other lines you currently utilize in your spa.
About the Instructor: Kris Campbell is a pioneer in the treatment and nourishment of sensitive skin. A Licensed Esthetician, she has been actively involved in the professional skincare industry since 2004. In 2015 Campbell founded Hale & Hush, the only professional skincare line to focus exclusively on sensitive skin. From occasionally to seriously sensitive skin, Hale & Hush has sensitive skin covered.
Class Fee: $25; $20 can be used toward product credit (includes lunch)
Location: Alexander's Aesthetics II
685 S. Arthur Ave Unit 1A, Louisville, CO 80027
How to Register
All classes are held at Alexander's Aesthetics II LLC, 685 S Arthur Ave Unit 1A, Louisville, CO 80027
Register: Call Alexander’s Aesthetics II @ 303-955-6490. Payment is due upon registration.
Cancellation Policy: Classes are non-refundable, due to travel expenses for the instructors.